Our project management team are fully conversant with CDM regulations and have vast experience of delivering building upgrades & improvements within working environments such as production facilities, offices, and reception areas. We believe that our manufacturing maintenance heritage makes us best placed to successfully deliver quality projects to our production based clients.
As principle contractor, we co-ordinate our experienced in-house M&E team with our trusted sub-contractors, taking full responsibility for completing the project safely, on time and within budget.
We have successfully delivered a wide variety of projects but as an example below is a selection of our projects:
- Full Machine shop installations, including building works, M&E services, machine tool installation and commissioning
- Installation of IT Rig construction and test facilities, including building works, bespoke electrical systems and cooling systems
- Fitting out of amenity areas and office spaces associated with production facilities inclusive of all building works and M&E
- Various cleanroom works including close control
- Upgrade and refurbishment projects to lighthouses & navigation aids
- Installations in explosive atmospheres