IMS holds maintenance contracts with manufacturers and service providers in the industrial sector. We establish strong working relationships with the onsite client personnel and contribute towards efficient working.
We create annual service schedules and planned maintenance regimes appropriate for the safe and reliable operation of our clients facilities. We do this using a combination of a bespoke software package that automatically generates service and remedial reports, and CMMS designed for use in the manufacturing sector. This enables our management and supervision teams to accurately analyse and report maintenance statistics, further adding value to the service we provide.
We provide prompt responses to all breakdown and repairs and carry out prompt remedial works. Our in-house team of machine tool service engineers and contract managers experienced in all types of production maintenance. All of our service engineers are SC security cleared.
- Fully managed delivery of planned and reactive maintenance to production equipment
- Procurement and supply of spare parts and consumables
- Design and implementation of remedial works and alterations to onsite systems and equipment
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Technical compliance for the equipment on site covering:
- LOTO – Lock Out Tag Out
- PUWER – Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- LEV – Local Exhaust & Ventilation
- Electrical and Mechanical Safety Checks
We ensure all production machines are compliant with health and safety and PUWER regulations. We reduce the downtime and increase availability on production machinery. The life cycle of the machines increases and the replacement costs for machines is reduced. The machines benefit from improved performance and accuracy and reduced risk of breakdowns. We provide a safe and compliant working environment.
We improve efficiency and reduce risks through reducing downtime, reducing machinery through life costs, increasing machinery life cycle, improving machinery performance/accuracy and improving compliance with safety regulations such as PUWER.