At IMS we understand the moral obligation we have to both the people we work with and the environment we live and work in. Our Corporate Responsibility is a philosophy based on safety, quality, and economic performance.
We are an inclusive organisation committed to promoting equality, diversity and a culture that actively values difference and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. We aim to pro-actively tackle discrimination or disadvantage and to ensure that no individual or group is directly or indirectly discriminated against for any reason with regard to employment or accessing our services.
We also aim to:
- Have a zero negative impact on the environment
- Improve our contribution to society
- Always commit to responsible procurement
- Encourage our employees with training and self-development to be the best they can be
- Assist our clients with their corporate responsibility objectives.